- Call rather than text. While texting has become second nature, I've decided that it's time to a.) use the phone function of my device and b.) speak in actual words rather than, IDK, acronyms.
- Make more conscious decisions. Whether it's choosing a bright and healthy Trop50 orange juice beverage over a bag of chips (my weakness) or buying an uber-trendy item that I'll wear once, it's time for me have less regrets.
- Watch less TV. It's going to be near impossible to tear myself away from a Lifetime movie on Sunday afternoon but my books won't read themselves.
- Get organized. Donate clothes. Replace donated clothes. Repeat.
- Incorporate more color into my life. Food, drink, clothing, experiences, decor, etc--it's going to be a long winter and I have to fend off seasonal affective disorder (SAD--how appropriate) somehow.
- Update my 'about me' section (see right). Time to admit to myself that I'm 27.
It's clear that I have some ulterior motives behind some of my resolutions. If you have any good resolutions (or real reasons behind them), you can post them on Trop50's facebook page here (and also a chance to win $1,000)!
*this post is sponsored by Trop50 and all thoughts expressed are my own.