1. Bare Escentuals Foundation SPF 15 (my #1...rarely leave the house without this on)
2. L'oreal Voluminous Mascara (I've strayed but I always go back to it)
3. Bare Escentuals Bronzer in Warmth (no need for a fake tan--just a quick swipe on the cheekbones and forehead)
4. Mario Badescu Facial Spray (perfect for rehydrating skin--especially in the winter)
5. CoverGirl Lipstick in 'Spellbound' (I can't bring myself to buy expensive lipsticks and this hot-pink hue does the trick every time)
6. Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Powder in 'Starlight' (finishing touch for that dewy, air-brushed look)
7. MAC Lipstick in 'Crosswires' (A wonderful everyday lip color and great value for $12)
*If you have any issues with sensitivity or breakouts, I highly recommend testing out Bare Escentuals; it's a little scary making the jump from a liquid like tinted moisturizer, but I'll never go back.
Also, do you have any eyeliners you love? I've never found one I love and am always looking for suggestions!