To enter, it's simple: become a Google follower of See Jane. and leave me a comment letting me know that you want to enter. Extra entries include: following via Bloglovin', following me on Twitter, and finally, tweeting about the giveaway (please leave another comment for each additional entry). I'll choose the winner at random next Friday!
Also, the lovely Amanda at A.Coest1984 tagged me (and ten other stylish ladies) to reveal seven facts about myself. Here goes:
- I haven't had a car in years. My parents sold my car from high school when I was in college, right before I moved to Chicago. Cars are nice to have here, but you definitely don't need one; therefore, I don't really like driving. Passenger seat, please!
- I have one double-jointed thumb. It bends in ways that thumbs shouldn't and it really creeps people out when I show them my little, hidden talent.
- I'm messy. I try to be neat at home (one of us has to...) but I have a hard time picking up after myself as I go. I'm one of those people who has to put aside hours to clean and organize; I can't do it in spurts.
- I have a major salt tooth, but despise when food is over-salted (I rarely salt my food, unless I'm cooking or using it for seasoning). It has to be the perfect amount of saltiness for this gal!
- I've never broken or even fractured a bone. I guess that just reveals that I'm not all that athletic. I played outside as a kid, I swear!
- I owned and rode horses for over 10 years (and was even thrown off a handful of times and still no fractures!). I stopped riding in high school but would definitely like to get back into it someday.
- I don't have a favorite color. Seriously, it's always changing. Or actually, maybe it's black. But that's more like a complete void of color. See? I can't make up my mind.