Not just your average working mom:
*clockwise from top left
- Aunt Becky does the classic, white button-up.
- 70s style shirt + black choker = 1992.
- She's got a family, flourishing career, and a hot husband...they can't all be wins.
- "YES, my shirt does look like a paisley bathing suit at J Crew, doesn't it?"
- Billow blouse with a pencil skirt. Thanks for dictating my work style, Aunt Becks!
Maybe you didn't process Aunt Becky's style when you were a kid--I know I didn't. But perhaps now that you're a littler older and wiser, you'll appreciate her style now while watching Full House reruns on TV Land.