I have a wedding to attend in about two weeks and am thinking it's a great opportunity to buy a new dress. Yes, I have options hanging in my closet, but as I leaf through them, all I can do is shrug and think, 'meh.' I have plenty of lightweight, summery, cotton dresses that are a bit too casual and most of my dressier options are LBDs. While I love all that is black, I'm wistfully yearning for a pretty dress that begs to be dressed up rather than dressed down.
1. Rebecca Taylor Puma Dress - A great alternative to the LBD.
2. DVF Ninel Dress - This is everything I'm looking for in a summer wedding dress - I just need to find my size.
3. Anthropologie Susannah Dress - I'll admit, I saw a friend wear this to a wedding, so my idea is totally stolen.
4. Rachel Gilbert Nakita Silk Mini Dress - Out of my price range, but I'm more than in love.
5. Stella McCartney Floral Dress - Speaking of dresses out of my price range....dare to dream.
Can you please help me choose a dress or shoot me some ideas?