Where were you five years ago?
I had just finished my sophomore year of college and was living in Los Angeles (Bel-Aire) while working as a nanny with my friend Caitlin. Have you ever nannied? Two words: birth control.
It was a great experience in some ways though, because I saved all the money I earned which contributed to my semester abroad in Europe.
Where would you like to be five years from now?
I'd like to be living in NYC and writing for a living. Truth be told, I was a finance major in college. While it has provided some great opportunities for me and I do enjoy my current job (honest), I wholeheartedly love to write and hope to do it full-time some day.
What is on your to do list today?
- Schedule a dentist appointment.
- Finish painting a small entry-way table.
- Organize my toiletries/makeup (it's horrifying how much I have)
- Laundry after work
- Schedule hair appointment (after seeing some pictures of myself this weekend, I realize I'm long overdue for a trim)
What five snacks do you enjoy?
- Chips + Guacamole
- Kette potato chips
- Belgain-style fries
- Dark chocolate (the only non-salty snack I crave)
I pass this memo on the following intriguing blogs:
And I ask all of you: where do you think you'll be in five years time?