My friend has the quintessential summer top: J Crew, gingham, sweetheart neckline/halter combo, i.e. perfect. I attempted to find a summer gingham top to call my own last month and discovered this top by Gemma; I haven't pulled the trigger yet as it only started warming up here in Chicago. I have, however, quenched my insatiable thirst for gingham (giant, mind you) in the meantime with the J Crew shirt I bought last weekend.
Now that it's finally warm:
*clockwise from top left
- APC Madras Gingham Bikini - Retro, flattering, and only $58.
- MCQ Gingham Cotton Shift - Gingham and work appropriate--an anomaly.
- Joie Luciana Gingham Print Crinkle Shirt - The ultimate summer tunic.
- Urban Outfitters Gingham Tube Bathing Suit - Can be substituted as a tube top with shorts.
- Forever 21 Gingham Tube Dress - A colorful twist in a sea of blue gingham prints.
- Top Shop Gingham Skirt - A modern-day Dorothy would wear this to see the Wizard!
Do you like gingham prints?