There's a bit of a chill today along with some sprinkles, so here are a few things I stuffed into my carry on (or wish I would have brought):
*clockwise from top left
- Gemma Tiered Feather Top ($152 at piperlime.com) - Light and breezy, just like San Fran.
- James Jeans Neo Beau Jeans ($172 at anthropologie) - Cuffed, in case it's raining.
- Old Navy Ruffled Bomber Jacket ($30 at oldnavy.com) - A perfect lightweight cotton, because it's "jacket weather."
- Catch & Release Scarf ($32 at anthropologie) - The perfect spring scarf.
- Hunter Festival Short Boots ($100 at countryattire.com) - The original's cuter, younger cousin.