I'm reluctantly listing some of my guilty (and not so guilty) pleasures for all to see:
- Listening to Wham! or any bad 80s/90s music - Just in case you didn't think I was serious.
- Hot dogs - Please don't tell me what's in them. Seriously.
- Reading my daily horoscope - Yes, I believe they somehow apply to me at that very moment.
- Jackson 5: The American Dream - I've honestly seen this made for TV movie about 15 times (just ask my mom/boyfriend/roommate/sister) and it gets better each time.
- Saved by the Bell reruns - It's funny, because I feel no guilt whatsoever about this.
- Fries - Anytime, anywhere.
- OK! Magazine - One full year subscription was only $8!
- Re-reading books from my childhood - I'll be honest, whenever I visit my parents house, I love to read all the books I've left behind like the American Girl series, Sweet Valley High, and Boxcar Children
- Taking long hot showers until my fingertips wrinkle - Maybe I shouldn't be revealing this on Earth Day?
- Terrible television - It's not so much a guilty pleasure as it is a way of life. Think Real Housewives, the new 90210, most reality.
- Whipped cream - I'm definitely more of a salt person but I love a fluffy mound of whipped cream on my Americano every morning.
What are your guilty pleasures?